Housing CCTV and Responsive Security Patrol are no longer managed by Community Safety. Approximately 12 months ago these services were transferred to Property Management. The Head of Service for that is Gavin Haynes ( email@example.com ). He manages Graeme Dyson. Although Community Safety is now in different services, they work very closely together on a daily basis, as they do with Housing Management and the Police Safer Neighbourhood Teams.
Both Community Safety and Property Management come under the Supporting Communities Directorate which is headed by Jenny Rowland.
You can also report incidents to the following:
- Responsive Security Patrol (including CCTV) – operates every day and can witness activity, intervene, or contact the police and report back to the Housing Officer on 020 7974 4444 between the hours of 4pm and 4am
- If you find homeless people at this or any location, please call the Safer Streets Team on 0808 800 0005 or report via the Safer Streets App www.camdensst.com
- Community Safety & Emergency Management Service to report issues around antisocial behaviour and to request advice and assistance on 020 7974 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your local Police Safer Neighbourhood Team can be contacted on 020 8721 2810 or email@example.com
- Local Ward Housing Office on 020 7974 4444 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (Camden Council tenants & leaseholders)
- Finally, when reporting any new issues to Natasha Dickinson, please can you send all correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org. This mailbox is checked on a daily basis by our Partnership Information Hub and will mean nothing is missed or delayed, should I be away. You can still copy me into the emails.