Curnock Street Estate Tenants and Residents Association
It is with great pleasure that we share with you our draft Clean Air Action Plan 2019-2022 which is now out for public consultation.
The draft Plan sets out our vision to reduce pollution in Camden. It has been developed with the help of our Camden Clean Air Partnership made up of Camden residents, schools, community groups and businesses; as well as the wider Camden community.
The Draft Plan focuses on seven key areas:
- Reducing emissions from buildings
- Cutting construction emissions
- Reducing transport emissions
- Supporting communities and schools
- Reducing emissions from delivery, servicing and freight
- Continuing public health and awareness raising
To view the consultation document and provide comments, please visit:
We encourage you to share this with your communities, schools, businesses and organisations as we would like to hear from as many people as possible.
The consultation will run until the 15th of February 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Sustainability Engagement Officer