DATE: 26th May 2022
TIME: 18:00 – 19:30
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
VENUE: Crowndale Centre – Committee Room 3 on the third floor
HOW TO JOIN THE ONLINE MEETING
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- No Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Noise from Flats (Goldthorpe, Barnbrough, etc)
- Heating system and reliability
- Current & Future Projects
- Waste Management
- Fly tipping from Street Properties
- Complaint against Veolia and Vincent
- Vote against any renewal of their contract
- Raise this matter with DMC
- Increase awareness about the importance of the gates to our safety.
- Other Updates
- Security in Mexborough
- Gardening Club
- Social Event Progress for the Queen’s Jubilee
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link might prompt you to install the Zoom software on your computer if you do not have it.
In your PC or laptop double click on the new Zoom icon on your desktop or find the application via the Start button. If you use a smartphone, go to your application and open the Zoom application.
Enter the Meeting ID (shown on this page) and the password that was sent to you by the Curnock Street TRA. Then press the Join button.