DATE: 12th June 2022
TIME: 12:00 – 13:00
Zoom Meeting ID: 931 2493 0832
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- Petition for Better Estate Services
- No Neighbourhood Officer since March 2022
- No Neighbourhood Manager since current officer is on leave with an unspecified timeframe
- No Quotes for vital projects around our estate including security fences, improvements, etc
- Waste management and fly tipping problems that have not been addressed for months
- Unresolved complaints raised with the council regarding lack of services and duty of care
- Other Issues
- Special Funds from Sarah for Gardening Club
HOW TO JOIN THE ONLINE MEETING
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link might prompt you to install the Zoom software on your computer if you do not have it.
In your PC or laptop double click on the new Zoom icon on your desktop or find the application via the Start button. If you use a smartphone, go to your application and open the Zoom application.
Enter the Meeting ID (shown on this page) and the password that was sent to you by the Curnock Street TRA. Then press the Join button.