DATE: 10th April 2022
TIME: 14:00 – 15:30
VENUE: GOLDTHORPE & ONLINE
Zoom Meeting ID: 931 2493 0832
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- New Neighbourhood Housing Officer – Bronagh Todd leaves at 24-04-2022
- Current & Future Projects
- Veolia and Vinvent Liuzzi
- Complaint against Veolia and Vincent
- Vote against any renewal of their contract
- Raise this matter with DMC
- Increase awareness about the importance of the gates to our safety.
- Other Updates
- Social Event Progress for the Queen’s Jubilee
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link might prompt you to install the Zoom software on your computer if you do not have it.
In your PC or laptop double click on the new Zoom icon on your desktop or find the application via the Start button. If you use a smartphone, go to your application and open the Zoom application.
Enter the Meeting ID (shown on this page) and the password that was sent to you by the Curnock Street TRA. Then press the Join button.
Join the meeting without installing the Zoom Software
More information can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-