DATE: 06th March 2022
TIME: 14:00 – 16:00
VENUE: GOLDTHORPE & ONLINE
Zoom Meeting ID: 931 2493 0832
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- Waste Management
- Current & Future Projects
- Outstanding Issues and Updates
- Council tenants rights to claim against the building insurance
- Trees (Meeting with tree surgeon)
- Meter Readings for utilities
- Unauthorised alterations and formal action
- FOI regarding written permissions
- Promote Whatsapp groups or another way for news and collaboration with neighbours
- Social Event for Queen’s Jubilee
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link might prompt you to install the Zoom software on your computer if you do not have it.
In your PC or laptop double click on the new Zoom icon on your desktop or find the application via the Start button. If you use a smartphone, go to your application and open the Zoom application.
Enter the Meeting ID (shown on this page) and the password that was sent to you by the Curnock Street TRA. Then press the Join button.
Join the meeting without installing the Zoom Software
More information can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-