DATE: 06th June 2021
TIME: 14:00 – 16:00
Google Meet link: You will receive it by email
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- Update regarding ASB in Mexborough
- Online Repairs
- Communal Repairs (lights, heating, hot water, communal doors, etc) can be reported by phone ONLY
- Online forms offline most of the time
- Residents’ Account does not have its own repairs functionality anymore (redirects to the form above).
- Check for current repairs is offline
- Communal repairs of lights takes months
- Current Projects
- Metal spikes or conical protection discussions
- Gate between The Marr and Thurnscoe
- Area between Thurnscoe and Connisborough
- After 8-9 months and we are still waiting the quotes from Jonathan and Bronagh.
- Books and Funds for Green activities
- Fire Risk Assessment Results (Notes)
- Fibre Optic Broadband (recent letter and implications).
- Bulky items are not collected
- Estate is not as clean as before
- Other issues
- Major Works on the tenants online account
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link might prompt you to install the Google Meet software on your computer if you do not have it.