DATE: 06th December 2020
TIME: 14:00 – 16:00
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
ZOOM Meeting ID: 931 2493 0832
Password: Will be sent by email
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- DMC Meetings and attendance
- Books and Green Fund
- Update about the following Projects
- Gates and extra works (Quote Approved – Order has been Raised)
- Metal Spikes around the trees (Quotes & DMC Bid for March 2021)
- Covers for LFB keyholes to reduce ASB (Waiting Quotes – DMC Bid)
- Temporary fence between The Marr and Thurnscoe (Meeting and unanimous agreement from police and council)
- ASB on the estate
- Community Protection Notice is now Active
- Update about Mexborough (CCTV and ASB)
- Loitering on communal stairs
- Meeting with Marcio Rodrigues
- Keys for gates
- Notes for every bin
- Fenced area behind Mexborough
- Heating System
- Extra works on the boiler house
- Solar Panels on the roofs
- Why the previous major works made the boiler house inefficient? Who is responsible?
- Perimeter Fencing
- What is the next step?
- Update posters on all buildings
HOW TO JOIN THE ONLINE MEETING
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link will prompt you to install the Zoom software on your computer if you do not have it.
In your PC or laptop double click on the new Zoom icon on your desktop or find the application via the Start button. If you use a smartphone, go to your application and open the Zoom application.
Enter the Meeting ID (shown on this page) and the password that was sent to you by the Curnock Street TRA. Then press the Join button.
Join the meeting without installing the Zoom Software
More information can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-