SUNDAY ROAST @ PRINCE ALBERT PUB
Curnock Street TRA in conjunction with the Camden Council are happy to announce the first social event for the residents of the Curnock Street Estate. Camden Council via its Tenants Participation Team will provide £750 towards this event.
DATE: Sunday 3rd November 2019
TIME: Please arrive between 12:30 and 12:45
VENUE: PRINCE ALBERT PUB, 163 ROYAL COLLEGE STREET, LONDON NW1 0SG
MEAL CHOICES: Beef Strip Loin, Pork Belly, Chicken, Vegan nut roast
The purpose of the social events is to meet your neighbours, socialise with them and make our communities stronger. Strong communities help the social cohesion between residents so they can collaborate with each and therefore achieve great things for the estate where all of us live.
Social events also help residents to familiarise with the cultural values and customs of other residents. In a multicultural environment such the Curnock Street Estate this task is paramount and very important for the cohesion of the community.
During our meetings in the last few months many ideas were brought to us by residents (BBQs, Kids fun day, picnic, cinema, etc). The TRA committee had the difficult task to choose the most appropriate, suitable and more inclusive option for all residents of every age and path of life.
After careful consideration and based on the availability of the various people that will be involved, Curnock Street TRA decided to choose the option for the Sunday Roast Lunch in one of our the local pubs. The social event will be held towards the end of October 2019 at one of our local pubs. We are encouraging all residents who will like to attend this event to complete the form at the end of this page.
There is a limited amount of meals that we can provide. Please read the T&Cs for this event and the process for receiving your coupon on this page.
In order to register your interest for the event please choose ONE of the following options:
- Complete the online form on the right of this page.
- Complete the paper form during the Curnock Street TRA’s AGM (17th October 2019).
- Send us your details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR a text message to 07946 321 351. Please provide full name, full address (with flat number and postcode), telephone number and/or email, any allergies, disabilities and your meal choice (see below for details).
Here is an example:
NAME: John Smith
ADDRESS: Flat 35 Goldthorpe, Camden Street, London
POSTCODE: NW1 0HH
TELEPHONE: 07946 321 351
DISABILITY: Yes, wheelchair access required
ALLERGIES: Yes, nuts allergy
MEAL CHOICE: Beef *
*The meal choices are:
- Beef strip loin,
- Pork belly,
- Chicken or
- Vegan nut roast.
All served with seasonal vegetables, roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding.
- Curnock Street TRA has a budget of £750.00 for this social event (Sunday Roast at Prince Albert pub).
- You can express interest to participate on this social event in three ways: online, by text message or during our Annual General Meeting on the 17th October 2019. For details look at the section “How to Apply”.
- Due to limited funds an expression of interest does not guarantee that your application will be successful.
- The deadline for expressing interest to participate is the AGM meeting on the 17th October 2019.
- If there are less than 42 residents who express an interest to participate then all interested residents at the AGM will receive a free Sunday Lunch.
- If more than 42 residents express an interest to participate then residents present at the AGM will be given priority, up to a maximum of 2 people per household. Any remaining coupons will be distributed by a draw, which will take place during the AGM in front of the residents.
- Only leaseholders and council tenants resident on Curnock Street Estate can apply.
- If a resident cannot attend the event then they must let the TRA know in advance either by email (email@example.com ) or SMS (07946 321 351).
- Camden council does not allow us to provided alcoholic drinks. Therefore drinks will not be provided. Please order and pay for your own drinks at the bar.
- You will have to provide your full name, postal address, email address and/or telephone number, any allergies or disabilities (please specify if you need assistance) and your meal preference (beef, pork, chicken or vegan). Without this information the entry will considered void.