USEFUL NUMBERS FOR ASB
Police: 101 Emergency: 999
You can reach the police at at all times. Please ask for the reference number (CAD or CHS) and forward that to the Curnock TRA mobile number.
- If the police issues a CAD number there is a small chance that they might attend. In our experience they just drive outside the estate and leave.
- If the police issues a CHS number nobody will attend and the information will be treated as intelligence by the police.
SAFE NEIGHBOURHOOD TEAM
Mobile No: 07867 536 621 Landline: 020 8721 2810
The team is working in shifts and it might not be on duty when you call. Please leave a message with the location of the crime, the description of the people and the times.
- If they are on duty they will try to come.
- If they are not on duty they will listen the messages when they are back on duty and collect intelligence for future action.
- Please provide description, times and location of where the crime happens.
RESPONSIVE SECURITY PATROL
Landline 1: 020 7974 4444 Landline 2: 020 7974 1889
The mobile security patrol operates between the hours of 16:00 and 04:00am every day. The CCTV team can be reached at any time.
- Patrol officers wearing body worn cameras.
- Deployment of a dedicated “Hot Spot” vehicle
- They observe and create a report for the council which it will pass to the police.
- The Head of Service for that is Gavin Haynes on email@example.com
CURNOCK STREET TRA
Mobile: 07946 321 351
Send your police reference number (CAD or CHS) to Curnock Street TRA on 07946 321 351 via TEXT or WhatsApp
- We will collect all reference numbers and send them to the police with any other information we have
- We will discuss with the council and the police the situation and try to find ways to reduce ASB
3 WAYS TO ENGAGE
If you want to receive and/or send us updates via the WhatsApp mobile application please complete this form. You will join a WhatsApp group with other residents so the updates will be available to all. Sensitive matters have to be sent by email or directly to the TRA mobile number.