DATE: 25th April 2021
TIME: 14:00 – 16:00
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
ZOOM Meeting ID: 931 2493 0832
Password: Will be sent by email
STATUS: DRAFT (Changes are likely to happen)
HOW TO JOIN THE ONLINE MEETING
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- Review of the current situation and plans for the future.
- Fire Risk Assessment (Notes)
- Fibre Optic Broadband (recent letter and implications).
- Update about the following Projects
- Gates and extra works (Contractors Installation)
- Metal Spikes around the trees (Prepare DMC Bid for March 2021)
- Covers for LFB keyholes to reduce ASB ( Fire Drop keys are £813 each – DMC Bid)
- Temporary fence between The Marr and Thurnscoe (Receive Quotes and prepare DMC Bid)
- ASB on the estate
- Area between Thurnscoe and Connisborough
- Community Protection Notice – Prepare Leaflets
- Update from Mexborough (CCTV and evictions)
- Notes for every bin by Marcio Rodrigues
- Fenced area behind Mexborough (update from Marcio)
- Lloyd’s support letter
- Changes in Reps
- Books and Funds for Green activities
- Perimeter Fencing
- Update posters on all buildings
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link will prompt you to install the Zoom software on your computer if you do not have it.
In your PC or laptop double click on the new Zoom icon on your desktop or find the application via the Start button. If you use a smartphone, go to your application and open the Zoom application.
Enter the Meeting ID (shown on this page) and the password that was sent to you by the Curnock Street TRA. Then press the Join button.
Join the meeting without installing the Zoom Software
More information can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-