DATE: 20th September 2020
TIME: 14:00 – 16:00
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
ZOOM Meeting ID: 931 2493 0832
Password: Will be sent by email
HOW TO JOIN THE ONLINE MEETING
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- Heating Updates
- Heating survey report
- Extra works on the boiler house
- Solar Panels on the roofs
- Why the previous major works made the boiler house inefficient? Who is responsible?
- ASB on the estate
- Community Protection Notice (allows us to ban people from the estate or seize certain behaviours)
- Update about Mexborough (CCTV, etc)
- ASB near Trimdon & Ravenscar
- Project: Concrete cones for areas around trees
- Security Updates
- Perimeter Fencing
- Letters of support from the police regarding the perimeter fencing
- Replies from council
- Update posters on all buildings
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link will prompt you to install the Zoom software on your computer if you do not have it.
In your PC or laptop double click on the new Zoom icon on your desktop or find the application via the Start button. If you use a smartphone, go to your application and open the Zoom application.
Enter the Meeting ID (shown on this page) and the password that was sent to you by the Curnock Street TRA. Then press the Join button.
Join the meeting without installing the Zoom Software
More information can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-