DATE: 01st November 2020
TIME: 14:00 – 16:00
MEMBERSHIP: TRA Committee Members
ZOOM Meeting ID: 931 2493 0832
Password: Will be sent by email
STATUS: DRAFT (Changes are likely to happen)
AGENDA SUGGESTIONS: Complete this form or leave a comment below
DEADLINE: Friday 30th October 2020 at 23:59
HOW TO JOIN THE ONLINE MEETING
- Open Meeting & Welcome
- Apologies for Absence
- Update about the following Projects
- ASB on the estate
- Community Protection Notice (allows us to ban people from the estate or cease certain behaviours). Four to five residents will give statements to the police.
- Update about Mexborough (CCTV installation agreed)
- ASB near Trimdon & Ravenscar
- Feedback given to Tom Egan – RSP/Duty Security Manager – Camden Council
- Heating System
- Extra works on the boiler house
- Solar Panels on the roofs
- Why the previous major works made the boiler house inefficient? Who is responsible?
- Bulky Items Official Procedure
- Perimeter Fencing
- What is the next step?
- Update posters on all buildings
First click on the link that Curnock Street TRA has sent you by email. The link will prompt you to install the Zoom software on your computer if you do not have it.
In your PC or laptop double click on the new Zoom icon on your desktop or find the application via the Start button. If you use a smartphone, go to your application and open the Zoom application.
Enter the Meeting ID (shown on this page) and the password that was sent to you by the Curnock Street TRA. Then press the Join button.
Join the meeting without installing the Zoom Software
More information can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-